Saturday, July 16, 2011

How can i get my military benefits?

my name is jason and i was in the marine corp infatry from 06to09 i got kicked out with a OTH for smoking weed i did the time in the brigg and lost all my rank and forfited pay or whatever you know how it goes i did 2 tours to iraq and got shot and have a very bad lower back i cant walk or move like i use to before i joined i have mental problems now since ive been out of marines ,both of my tours i saw and was in a combat zone and my combat action ribbon(CAR) was never put in my file so i cant get schooling in my stae or anything i have marines that are still in or got out that can vouch for me so do i need a lawer if so help me out somebody i just want to get what i deserve and better my life and go to school to provide for my family

No comments:

Post a Comment