Friday, July 15, 2011

What middle school would you go to if you live in Ashton Point Apartments?

I'm moving to Ashton Point apartments, in Port Orange Florida. I tried Googleing it but nothing came up. I think i would go to Silver Sands Middle school because one of the Elementary schools its zoned for is Port Orange Elementary School, and if you go there your zoned for SSMS. I went on Google Earth and looked, and it said it was 17 minutes, but i dont think when your zoned for a school it takes that long to get there, and i'll probably have to take the bus. Also its 5.7 miles and i think you have to be within 2 miles of the school to take the bus. I dunno but there really isn't any other school in the area, and im looking for PUBLIC schools. Please help. and list any school names i would probably go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment