Tuesday, July 12, 2011

ANY ONE!! Help..i like this guy but i don't know what to do!?

Well first things first. I am a military brat and i moved back to the states. I met this guy and we got to know each other and we talk all the time and he helped me get through the worst week of my life. We talk about life, dreams about ourselves and all this stuff over facebook skype and texts. I like him and he likes me, but i dont know what to think becuase lately it feels like e is slipping away. I dont wanna feel pushy or obsessive or anything because i wait for him and all this tuff and it just gets harder with the time difference. Im not sure if i should tell him how i feel or just to let him go so he can not waste his time with the girl that live in a different time zone on the other side of the planet. Any help with my situation would be helpful cause this is a really confusing time for me! Thank you ALOT! and plz no rude comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment