Thursday, July 14, 2011

I need urgent advice!?

okk so this guy decided to message me and we began talking and stuff and he asked for my # and i gave it to him and then we began texting. he asked to hang out and i said sure why not? but then i asked if he had a gf and he said yes and that we'd go as friends. and somehow the conversation came up and it turns out we've been interested in each other since we're little. like babies our families love each other and the reason why we didnt say anything was because we were both shy.. so and then i reminded him that for now we're under the friend zone but he keeps telling me that his head is spinning and that hes rethinking his relationship. we both know that we're not the type to cheat. he wouldnt do that and i wouldnt allow myself either. but my question is what should i do about this guy? should i just hang out as friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment