Monday, July 11, 2011

What else can i do? Should i just give up?

I have social anxiety, i've had it for the longest time. I'm socially awkward around everyone, all my friends moved, but didn't care 4 me much cause i hardly say ****, the girl i really loved left me cause i was always quiet and hardly said anything. My life really sucks, i'm alone most of the time, i use to be really funny and cool, i just don't know wtf happened to me? Is anybody out there the same way? What can i do? I don't wanna read books, and i'm tired of taking meds for this s**t(currently on Celexa 20mg). Gonna be switching to Klonapin and Welbutrin. But you know what i'm desperate to try anything at this point, yes i've tried everything. Stepping out of my comfort zone many times but ended up failing, counseling(which he sucks). I live in a really small town, hes the only counselor in town. I'm sick of living this way, should i just kill myself? I'm really sick of trying and failing? HELP ME PLEASE SOMEONE i can't stress enough how bad this makes me feel:(

No comments:

Post a Comment