Monday, July 11, 2011

How do I get my wife to do more kinky stuff?

I had quite a dating life and it left me with a taste for some kinky stuff in the bedroom every one in a while. One girlfriend used to like handcuffs and be bossed around, Another for instance is one of my ex girlfriends used to dress me up in her clothes when I was younger. She would do the whole treatment Shave, makeup, garters, corset, fake nail etc. She was a topless dancer and had tons of girly stuff like that. It took hours. Then she would do very naughty things to me. very naughty. It was really fun because of all the attention and "kinkiness." She had bi tendencies and I think she really liked it. She would always comment on "those lips, oh those lips" when ever she had the lip stick on me. I really didn't like this at first but after a few times it was kinda fun. I would be embarrassed for anyone to see me like that and it wouldn't happen very often. I dint look great that's for sure. It gave me a thrill sort of because it was naughty I guess. I'm strait and all but still it was fun. I am married now and much older. My wife dressed me up once just for fun and I wore some pantyhose once or twice but then she said she didn't want to do it anymore. It was disappointing because well with married sex you really need all kinds of different stuff to make it more exciting. It;s not like I wanted to do it all the time. Now sex is usually the same almost all the time and I wish I knew how to talk her into it again among other kinky things like tying her up etc. Any ideas on how to talk to her about doing different weird things like this? I'm kind of bored in the bedroom and anything different would help.

No comments:

Post a Comment