Monday, July 11, 2011

What can I do with my unwanted burned CDs?

I got solicited out of $60 for CDs I did not want. What happened was I was walking to from work, and one guy came into my comfort zone and asked me to buy his CDs. I said I didn't have any money (which was true), so he convinced me to go to a nearby ATM. Not thinking, he walked me over to the ATM and got me to take out 40 and basically shoved the unwanted CDs in my hand. Keep in mind, these are burned CDs and I have never heard of these artists before. Later, another guy from the same record company did the same thing and convinced me to take out 20, because I lied and said that was all I had in my account. I know I cannot get my money back personally from them, but I was wondering if there was a way I could get at least part of my money back by selling these CDs. Admittedly I wasn't thinking quick on my feet, probably because these guys were in my comfort zone about it and I felt a bit threatened, but I would feel better if I could at least get some of my money back for this. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment